cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we need to replicate all the plants from back end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using classic scenario,linking SRM 4.0 to back end SAP ECC5.0.

We are going to use only one plant for EBP indirect procurement from back end system.

So we have transferred the the single back end plant from Back end thro' trnxn BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED.We could see the transferred plant in SRM table BBP_LOCMAP.

We didn't use BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL because we do not want all the bank end R3 plants in EBP.

My root org structure has been set up and when we try to set up other node,we get error msg"start program bbp_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL first(See note:563180 and long text)".We get this error msg when we click the tab'extended attribute" in PPOMA_BBP.

Even the sap note 563180 is not much help to us.

Do we need to replicate all the back end plant to EBP?

we do non't want all the back end plant from as we are going to use only one plant from back end R3.

Please suggest.

Regards

Kim

PS:We have seen the note:887102,afraid of making entry at the sap name space in table:T77S0

Edited by: KII KII on Feb 27, 2009 7:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest please check table enty T77S0 with

GPID=EBP,

SEMID= LMIGR to ‘X

Then Select Locations radio button and make entries for the locations (for example: Plant) like an example below. You should select the Plant under your defined Company code.

Partner ID Plant Company Code Description Src. System

0000000006 0001 0001 Plant 0001 DEVCLNTERP

Also i don't this there is any harm in doing BBP_LOCATION_GET_ALL, the election of the plant can be controlled in extended attributes.

Please let me know if that helps or we can think of alternative.

Thanks

Zameer

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a workaround, why don't you replicate all plants using get_all and then assign only one which you would be using in ppoma_bbp in Org. structure.

As an alternate try this, if you do not want to use get_all. Try running following programs and then again replicate selected plants.

BBP_ATTR_XPRA400

BBP_LOCATION_MIGRATION_SET

Regards,

Sanjeev