Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Validity of certificate from list with PSE type

Hi,

One week back i freshly installed ECC6.0 Ides system,from today onwards any user login into the sytem it dispalys : Validity of certificate from list with PSE type >SystemPSE< ends in 7 days, for more information, see the SAP System Log (transaction SM21).Then I deleted the message in SM02 after that i didnt get any message if any user login into the system,is it correct solution means i didnt get any problem for this in future,guide me for same.

Thanku

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hai,

Normally this warning will not cause any problem in your system, but if you have ABAP+JAVA stack then you can create a new PSE certificate in JAVA using Visual Administrator and Import it into ABAP using STRUSTSSO2 tcode. Check the below link for creating the new certificate in JAVA.

What's small and useful, but often doesn't last as long as you want?

Normally system PSE is created during the installation process and located in the following file in the directory <instance directory>/sec. I think it named something like this SAPSYS.pse.

If you do not have JAVA stack, I guess you can delete the existing certificate which is going to expire and Create or Import PSE options. Please check the below link for details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/b8/821ff1dadd11d2a60a0000e835363f/content.htm

Regards,

Yoganand.V

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question