cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple output type against a billing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a small requirement, I have created 2 output types and I want to assign it to the same billing document.

As per requirement, I can choose 2 different prints for same document.

But, when I am checking through issue output to through a billing document no., its only showing a single output type.

Please guide me on the missing settings aspect.

I have maintained the condition record also for billing docs through VV31....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aurin,

Have your created different access sequences for both the out put types? You have to create the the condition records for both. These output types should be there in the procedure which has been assigned to the billing type.In the Condition Record you have to maintain the communication strategy aswell.There will be a check box "Print Immediately. Tick that check box and check If there is any requirement has been assigned to the Access Sequence. Some times the Access Sequences have Requirements associated with it(Unless until some conditions get fulfilled you wont be able to generate the output). Last but not least try to enter the second out put which is not getting picked up and it should tell you why its not getting picked up. Kindly please let me know If you could solve it.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....the issue got solved.

The problem was non maintainance of communication options in VV31 against one of the output types.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get this through manual processing. Go to VF02 and choose Goto>Header>Output enter both the output condition types with the combination of medium,partner and language and save.Then go to VF02 enter the billing document number and choose Billing document->Issue output>Print or Screen then the system will show only one output type,if you want to genreate output for second condition enter manually and execute it.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But you didnt get my question.

Whenevr I shall do Issue output to giving a Billing no. from VF02, it should show me 2 output types for selection automatically. I can select either of two and take print.

Manually it can be done and its working ok.

Please check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aurin,

maintain all the parameters in vv31, in particular maintain the communcation tab, inclodue all details like default printer etc and it should then get automaticaly determined

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha