cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: SRT: Invalid settings in Web Service Registry detected

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to call a webservice from ABAP in SAP ECC 5 but it is throwing an exception when trying to execute a test run.

<CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT>

<CODECONTEXT>Local</CODECONTEXT>

<CODE>ERROR_WEBSERVICE_RUNTIME_INIT</CODE>

<ERRORTEXT>Error when instantiating WebService runtime (Error when initializing SOAP client application )</ERRORTEXT>

<LANGUAGE />

When I debugged the program i got this error message

SRT: Invalid settings in Web Service Registry detected

message Class : ESRT_LPREG

Meesage No. :043

Any pointer to this error message..What am I missing here..I guess there seems to be setting missing in one of the config tcode..

~kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

This error usually comes up when there is an error with the settings for the service end points. Please check out your settings in the SOAMANAGER transaction for that webservice.

Thnks

0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

The tcode SOAMANAGER seems to be doesnt exist in ECC 5.What is the equvalent to Tcode and what should i Check on this?

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishnaraj,

The equivalent T-Codes for SOAMANAGER in ECC are

wsconfig

wsadmin

wspublish

Please also make sure from se80 that your web service is activated.

In wsconfig check out whether a service exists for the service definition or not.

0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

As I am Calling webservice from ABAP .I do not see anything to release a Webservice but anyways i checked in WSCONFIG and i do not find any entries there and what exactly i should do over there?

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Are you using a custom made WebService (let us say a service out of a BAPI) or you are using a standard web service?

If its a standard webservice, it has something to do with your calling logic.

If its a custome service, just try to publish the service from wspublish once again and retry.

0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I am calling a custom made webservice.The Tcode WSPUBLISH doesnt seems to be exist in ECC 5.If you have a document or link .how to configure in WSPUBLISH for custom made webservice.Pls share it.

Thanks

Krishna

Answers (0)