cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation check

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintain the sales order to be created only if it is referenced from a quotation. I have also maintain a requirement according to which a quotation must be accepted (the sales manager should put an input in VBAK-KVGR1 where only him can make entries,for all other users this field is display only)

Therefore, the sales manager should enter every single quotation to check it and accept it in order to make a sales order.

Now, I was told that no matter who is creating the quotation, the quotation should be automatically accepted (put a 'YES' in VBAK-KVGR1) if the total amount of the quotation is less that 1000 Euro

Can you please suggest me how to do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The first requirement can be met by using the field Reference Mandatory in the sales order document type (VOV8).

Regarding the second requirement...include this field in the incompletion procedure and without a value in this field, the document will be incomplete and cannot be referenced to create a release order.

Regarding the other requirement of quotations with less than a specific value, with the help of Userexits you can default the value in this field for any quotations with value less than 1000 Euros and then the quotation will be complete and can be referred to create the release order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please suggest which user exit to use in order to check for the value of quotation and give me a sample code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it can be done through authorization with developement. consult ur tech consultant and basis consultant.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that there is a way using one of the userexit of SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use the exits below to write a conditional statement and the flow of values for the VBAK KVGR1 and give the reeuired values in the field

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha