cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err:Help- Parellel processing of delivery generation is active*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got this while creating a delivery in VL10.

"Wait for next parellel processing , wait for all 1 parell processing session or return to the list by selecting cancel "

in another pop box, Help- Parellel processing of delivery generation is active

If any one familiar with this error , pls help me to understand what could be the reason and what I need to do for fixing it pls .....

Thanks In Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaya,

On your User Role Tab, try setting the Max number of tasks to zero. Depending on your config, this field may not be locked. Otherwise, try finding a Role/Scenario combination which presets this field to zero.

Try setting 'List of blocked documents' to blank.

Try setting 'list type' to '2'

Try deselecting 'Selected items' checkbox.

This is not goof-proof, VL10 sometimes likes to fire off in parallel on its own. There are a host of OSS notes about this transaction, some of which talk about parallel processing. Check [OSS 399068|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/399068] and related notes.

Also, check for any jobs running program RVV50R10S (this is VL10) in the background. If these are running parallel tasks, you may have to wait for them to finish before you can begin new parallel tasks.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You So much , Very helpful solution .........

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

I am facing the same issue and above all I went onto make the changes recommended by Dogboy 49

Max number of tasks to zero

'List of blocked documents' to blank.

'list type' to '2'

deselected  'Selected items' checkbox.

But the issue is still there Can you briefly provide me the solution so as to get rid of this.

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any help ps ...........