cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a standard report to check actual vs settlement and balance in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for a standard report to show how much the total cost of a project and the balance after i do settlement. Normally i use CJ74 but it doesnt show a balance.

Plz advice,

Cheers,

Nies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the link below:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/SettlementandCostElementReports

Regards

Sreenivas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nies,

CJI3 is a very good report for your purpose.

Before Settlement it shows you all cost lines posted on the project. Check the values in column D/C (Debit Credit Indicator); it will be D for Debits & C for credits.

If you see this report after running the settlement, total of all line will be zero (showing you at any point of time if project has been periodically settled or not)

To the previous cost lines, after settlement, one line gets added for Credit thru settlement; value in D/C being O (sender credit from settlement)

Hence if you do not put any filter on D/C column then and have not run any settlements (no D/C=O) then the total of all lines is your total project cost.

After settlement, the total for all lines is your (total cost-what has been settled) remaining amount to be settled

Even after settlement, if you filter out D/C column by value 'O' then you can always see total project cost.

If you filter in lines only with D/C = O then you see all settlement lines.

Hope you find this useful, I really do.

with regards,

Ravi Shrivastav

Edited by: Ravi Shrivastav on Feb 27, 2009 1:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nies

Have you tried CJID - Display Project Settlement Line items? Probably you may get the required data you are looking for.

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It cannot be used to check actual and balance after settlement.

Cheers,

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this report

S_ALR_87013558.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

THis report S_ALR_87013558 is for budget. Cannot show settlement balance.

Cheers,

Nies