cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split message using BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am getting the request through HTTP which i want to split using BPM and send each splitted message to synchronous step and get the response for each splitted message

I have gone through the following blog

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

I am able to split the message into multiple messages but unable to send each splitted message to synchronous step and get the response.

I am getting " NO Receiver Found" error.

How to send each splitted message to synchronous step and get the response.

Please suggest.

Regards

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

I have done a similar scenario... Instead of fork use Block with mode Foreach...

Inside the Block step use synchronous Send step...

It should solve your query. Any problem do get back.

Regards

Arpil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like joel mentioned, you missed one receiver determination.

You need to define another receiver determination and interface determination for your synchronized call from BPM.

Regards.

Liang

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

I referred to the same blog and the scenario was a success. Please note that in this scenario

"Receiver Determination plays a key role.

Three Receiver Determinations are required. One for the Sender to BPM and two others for BPM to the corresponding output files.

In the Interface Determination for the two Receivers, specify the corresponding Interfaces."

You are just a few steps from success.

Rgds

joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Please find the below link. There you can find step by step procedure for splitting the message and send the splitted message to the synchronous send send using BPM.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/f0e745cc-c088...

Regards,

Leela