cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue- some items on delivery document isn't billed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there. I have this issue for a delivery related billing scenario. Several items on the delivery document for the order has a billing status of "A- Not Yet Processed".

I am not sure why this is happening.

Could anyone please help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain your issue in details.

The user might not have selected all the items while creating Invoice.

Try creating a Billing Document again (VF01) & see if the remaining item are visible in the Invoice.

You can also check the Billing Due list in VF04.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can you select all the items or not select the items when creating the invoice related to delivery?

These billing documents were created in a nightly batch jobs. I can't seem to figure out why some items on the delivery document were not billed. It's so strange.

invisible items in the invoice? I've never heard of that. How's that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can select the item in transaction code VF01 > enter the delivery number and click on the selection list

here u can select the items for invocie. As your records have not been created through night job, you can try to create the data,manually

you may not save the invoice, but to simulate this manually , if ther is some error the system would pop that out

you could try this to analyse

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the billing due list for that payer. The balance two items might be due for billing and could be in that list.

Also, in VF01, input this delivery document number and try to create the invoice and check if these two items are copied or not.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why is this happening?

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This may be due to Invoice split. Check the item partners in the sales order if the payer partner function is different for these items.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. The payer master is the same for the whole document.

This is how the delivery looks like.

Billing status

Item 1 Fully processed

Item 2 Not yet

Item 3 Not Yet

Item 4 Fully processed

Item 5 Fully processed

Item 6 Fully processed

The strange thing is that, there are a few items on invoice 1, one of invoice 2 and the rest are not billed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check item category