Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pass a data set as a filter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

Are asking me to do the following:

Select from a Combo Box classifications suppliers and all suppliers to pass on the whole as a result of a query filter.

At this time I was only able to pass the values of the first, someone will have some idea on how to pass a data set as a filter?

The result of my selection, as a way to "Store" and assign it as my input filter query.

thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

finally use the data stores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

Is it perhaps possible to create an input fom or something and use value help for selecting a range of input parameters for your dataservice? See this link for more info:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/6c/16de42d279f640e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Or am I mis-understanding your question?

Best regards and good luck,

Jan Laros

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

thanks for your help, but...

My problem is passing the result of a query directly to another query, to me that this generates a result.

For Example: zquery_1, is the entry qualification of suppliers and I returned a set of suppliers.

The zquery 2, receives as input suppliers that set me back and the materials associated with the suppliers.

To achieve this, I am passing the result of a zquery_1 store and east asginandolo as variable input to zquery_2, my problem is that this just me reading the first of the records.

If the 3 providers zquery_1 me back, how can I pass these 3 andalusia zquery_2 providers without the user having to select them?

greetings

Manuel Sandoval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried to use the result of query 1 as input for query 2? I mean outside visual composer, just use the web template. I think it might be a problem in query design.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need pass multiple values between Querys, this is possible?

after consulting the zquery_1 and get your result, I need to pass the full zquery_2, or spend 1 or more variables to zquery_2

thanks