cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition exclusion not flowing to subsequent documents,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I created a condition exclusion rule for a price procedure and it worked fine till the billing document. I created a credit memo request for this billing and the condition type which were inactive in billing document, now became active. Need know why this happened and how to avoid this?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if all the conditions that were there on the billing doc exist on the credit memo too. May be the conditions which would make others inactive are missing. I am assuming that both the doc types have the same pricing procedure

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply. All necessary condition types are present on both the documents, but Credit memo's price procedure is different from billing price procedure. There is no exclusion rule maintained for CR price procedure. Since it's inactive in billing, I thought it will be inactive in CR as well.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you maintained different pricing procedure for the credit memo request and billing document - the condition types are active in the Credit memo request.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a setting in standard SAP, so that system will prevent the condition type in getting copied over to the subsequent document, once it's excluded?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi

In copy control between the document put pricing type "A", means pricing elements are copied from the referance doc and updated according to the scale.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.