cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to display "native" PDF forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have deployed and am running AFS with NW 7.1 CE EHP1 using Adobe Reader 9 and Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0. However, my first test form is set to "activex" which is not a good thing at all. Additionally, the ActiveX from SAP doesn't support Reader 9 in any case. Despite thatwhen I deploy / run my test app (which has the simplest form with firstname / lastname / submit) it displays the form correctly. Woohoo! And I can modify the form data and click Submit (although nothing fires in my Web Dynpro codewhich is to be expected since the SAP Adobe ActiveX isn't running).

However, when I change the form displayType to "native" and redeploy / run the app, I get a deep exception where the cause appears to be:

com.adobe.ProcessingException: Rule: exactlyOneOf named: UniqueNodes: Only one of [GetLicenseInformation, CalculateFieldHashes, ClearPDFCache, CopyXDP, GetAvailableUpdates, GetAvailableJobProfiles, GetCacheInfo, GetSchema, InputPDF, Render, UpdateXDP, ClearDestCache] may be specified in a single request

I understand that this forum isn't for bug reports, but I don't think this would fall in that category (probably misconfiguration on my part). I have put full details on http://sites.google.com/site/softwareabnet/sap-stuff/problem-with-adobe-native-forms.

I've done google and forum searches and can't find anyone else with this error. Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Andy

Edited by: ANDY BRUCE on Feb 26, 2009 10:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I also got same error, can you please explain how did you resolved this error.

Thank,

pkv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Can you confirm the exception a bug or how u solved it.

com.adobe.ProcessingException: Rule: exactlyOneOf named: UniqueNodes: Only one of GetLicenseInformation, CalculateFieldHashes, ClearPDFCache, CopyXDP, GetAvailableUpdates, GetAvailableJobProfiles, GetCacheInfo, GetSchema, InputPDF, Render, UpdateXDP, ClearDestCache may be specified in a single request

Thanks,

pkv.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I am getting the same problem., can you please let me know how to solve this issue on CE.

Thanks

Raags