cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records Management RMS ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me how create RMS ID and how to assign to AREA?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Go to tcode SRMREGEDIT in the Application registry go to S_AREA_RMS where in u have TYPE RMS_ID where in u can create the ID .

U can see it in the organizer Tcode

Thanks

KK

Edited by: Keerthika . on Feb 27, 2009 6:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, question above was resolved.

What about Record Models and Records.

Could you tell me steps to create Records Models with Element Type and Attributes.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

For the creation of record models and records, the service providers are SRM_SP_MODEL and SRM_SP_RECORD, respectively. You can find them in the above mentioned Tcode and RMS area. In the "connection parameters" you need to specify the type and RMS ID so that the element types which you have created will be reflected in the corresponding RMS ID.

Thanks

KK

Edited by: Keerthika . on Mar 2, 2009 8:33 AM

Edited by: Keerthika . on Mar 2, 2009 8:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SS. but the Service Provider wich is called SRM_SP_RECORD in the connection parameter tab show :

DOCUMENT_CLASS

GENSP_QUERY_EXT

MODEL_ID

MODEL_SYNC_METHOD

SRM_SP_MODEL only show

DOCUMENT_CLASS

I'm trayed to edit SRM_SP_RECORD (using change method), however the option to agregate RMS id doesn't appear.

Under SRM_SP_RECORDS there are several Element Types:

SRM_SPS_RECORD

SRM_SPS_RECORD_BCS

SRM_SPS_RECORD_DEMO

SRM_SPS_RECORD_GM

I'm using SRM_SPS_RECORD_DEMO (Element Type), in the Classification tab appear

LOG_KEEP_DAYS

LOG_LEVEL

RMS_ID

TYPE

SS, do you have any document that enable me create records, links in the ORGANIZER??. Any configuration or document that help me.

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate your help.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

SRM_SP_RECORD is the standard service provider provided by SAP. We should not change that. You need to create an element type under that service provider. And in the connection parameters you need to specify the DOCUMENT_CLASS. And you need to mention RMS ID and TYPE in the classification tab. The DOCUMENT_CLASS for the respective element types are mentioned in the below link.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/90/18413a38cec628e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Now you will be able to create a record model. And for the creation of records, in addition to the above process, you have to specify the MODEL_ID in the connection parameters (as the record is created based on record model). The MODEL_ID would be the document id of the above created record model.

You can find information in the below mentioned link,

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/90/18413a38cec628e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Keerthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS, Thank you so much, is working......

Now do you now how to initilize S_AREA_RMPS.

This is for Area: Records Managment for Public Sector

However Organizer always call RMS ID wich is content in S_AREA_RMS

Thanks in advance

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Tcode for the PSRM is SCASEPS.

By the way what is SS.

Regards

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos