cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot load required classes for service SLD Data supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to use the SLD Data supplier service from visual administartor for registering my DEV EP 7.0 engine in central SLD.When am trying to access that particular service from visual admin,it is throwing an error saying that:"Cannot load required classes for SLD Data Supplier service and please refer the not for resolution Note No:1017526.

My NW EP 7.0 is at SP17 level and as per the above note all settings are fine and the relevant application is also started well.

Please suggest us for any possible solution.

Thanks&Regards,

Apparao S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Apparao,

Which OS user are you using when starting Visual Admin? Sometimes there are problems loading additional files, if you aren't logged on as <SID>adm.

So, log on as <SID>adm and try it again.

Regards

Sascha

desiree_matas
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Apparao,

Check in the Visual Adminstrator -> Deploy ->Applications whether the application "sap.com/com.sap.engine.class.download" is started.

This application is responsible for downloading from the server all classes, which are not present in the adminlib directory of the Visual Administrator.

You can also try the following: Move sldserv.jar from

/usr/sap//j2ee/admin/lib/

When this is done please try to access all the SLD services in the visual

administrator. The classes should be loaded.

Regards,

Désiré

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also try the following: Move sldserv.jar from

/usr/sap/<SID>/<InstID>/j2ee/cluster/server0/bin/services/sld/

to

/usr/sap/<SID>/<InstID>/j2ee/admin/lib/

Thank you! This did the trick for me!

Former Member
0 Kudos

> You can also try the following: Move sldserv.jar from

> /usr/sap/<SID>/<InstID>/j2ee/cluster/server0/bin/services/sld/

> to

> /usr/sap/<SID>/<InstID>/j2ee/admin/lib/

Hi Desiree,

Thanks, worked for me too.

Only in my case, when I moved the file, the sld data provider service did not start at all after reboot of the instance.

Also, the sap.com/tcsldwd~main application refused to start.

I then copied the file back, this time maintaining an entry in both locations and reboot the instance. Everything started working after I reboot the instance. The error also disappeared and I was able to change the SLDuser password.

Thanks

Prasad

venkatachalam_raj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Desiree

This trick worked for me too. I upgraded from SP 16 to SP 20 and ran into this problem. Moving the jar file as in your solution fixed my issue.

Thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Desiree,

Thanks for the info.

Copying .jar file to admin/lib from /cluster/bin/sld location worked for me after restarting the J2ee engine.