Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Code - BUKRS_AUTHORITY_CHECK

claudio_pereira
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found a u201Cerroru201D in SAP function module BUKRS_AUTHORITY_CHECK.

The problem is that many programs (like SAPDBFEF, SAPDBKDF, u2026) uses the function module BUKRS_AUTHORITY_CHECK to validate the companyu2019s that the user can see.

For example transition as FBL1N and S_ALR_87010036 and others uses this function module to validate the company that the user as access. If the user fills any company code in the select option the problem is resolved but if the user does not fill any company and press ENTER or executes the transition SAP issues an error u201CNo authorization for company code &u201D like Note 735087.

The authorizations are assigned by User / Company and if the user doesnu2019t fill the company it should display only the companies that the user has access and it shouldnu2019t issues an error.

I already looked for SAP Notes like:

581616 - Log. DB.: BUKRS authorization check incorrect

954266 - FD10N/FK10N: F_BKPF_BUK authorization not checked correctly

735087 - Drilldown reporting:E FR800-No authorizaton for company code&

647204 - Logical DB - explicit source code for line item display

1168366 - SDF: Authorization check w/ inactive company code field

957486 - Logical database: SDF, DDF, KDF: Messages in database log

But no one applies to SAP version - SAP ECC 6.0 u2013 nor Support Package - SAP APLL u2013 SAPKH60010.

Can anyone help me ?

Best Regards,

Cláudio Pereira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that the problem is on the setting of the company, because i can run those transaccion without put the company code (bukrs) on it and it works without any problem.

In addition, i think that it should work even u dont write the company code, so it is another problem.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that the problem is on the setting of the company, because i can run those transaccion without put the company code (bukrs) on it and it works without any problem.

In addition, i think that it should work even u dont write the company code, so it is another problem.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the code of the function module BUKRS_AUTHORITY_CHECK there is an select to T001 table.

select * from t001 where bukrs in bukreis.

If no company code is entered in selection screen the program gets here with "bukreis" empty and will select all the companies in T001 and in the next Case Clause:

case xdatabase.
u2026
  when 'K'.                       "-> BUKRS_AUTHORITY_CHECK FOR SAPDBKDF

authority-check object 'F_LFA1_BUK'
                id 'BUKRS' field t001-bukrs
                id 'ACTVT' field '03'.
u2026

will issue the error message from a Company that you have no acess.

I think that you don't have any error because you should not have authorizations assigned by User /

Company.

Best Regards,

Cláudio Pereira