cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line Category not changeable

0 Kudos

I am trying to figure out why in the schedule line of a Standard Order type TA, the schedule line category is disabled so you can not change it. All the threads I have been reading say that you are able to change the schedule line category on the schedule line tab to help control the TOR/ATP for the delivery date.

I have checked in the screen variants to see if the field is marked as output only, but it isn't. And we have checked in the screen painter for that tab and it is not disable in there as well.

Does anyone have any explaination as to what might be happening?

Thank you,

Karen Kim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karen,

Where you been able to resolve this issue. If yes can you please help me to explain who it got resolved. Because I am facing same issue in ECC 6 environment.

Regards

Radha

0 Kudos

I have just recently resolved this issue with the Schedule Line Item Category being disabled on the screen.

Our problem was we had settings open for orders to flow between CRM and ECC, and because this communication between the two systems were open for the sales document types I was trying to have the schedule line category enabled, SAP doesn't allow you to change the Schedule Line Category.

If you are not using CRM, then the next place to check our the Screen Variants t-code SHD0. Make sure that all of them using the field VBEP-ETTYP is not checked as "output".

Thank you,

Karen

0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick replies. I have verified in T-code VOV5 that there is at least one manual schedule line category, and there is. But it is still disabled in the sales order.

In my research yestereday I have found that if you are running CRM (which we are) and you are doing ATP check in CRM for orders created in there, that this will cause the schedule line in ECC to be disabled.

For order type OR, item category TAN, schedule line category CP and CN, we will only be creating orders in ECC, and will want the data to flow into CRM (no changes being made in CRM, because we are going to display this order in Mobile Sales).

I read that in ECC if you go to t-code FIBF on the menu go to "Settings > Identification > SAP Application" the BTE Application indicator opens up. It says that CRMATP Application needs to be set to activated in order for ATP to work in CRM. So I tested it by unchecking the activation, to see if this would enable the schedule line category, and it did not. Then I tried removing it from this table completely and that didn't do anything as well.

I was wondering, could some other setting in ECC be affecting the schedule line from being disabled?

Thanks,

Karen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Ken said you need to maintain the Manual Sch Cate... then only it can be changable...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

Schedule line Cat is determined by Item Cat + MRP Type.

Make sure you have maintained at least one manual schedule line cat in VOV5, so that you can have alternative to change.

Hope it helps.

Ken