cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simple credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have created a Credit control area and assigned to my company code as well as sales organisation

now for some customers i dont need this credit check to be carried

for some customers it has to check the credit

So for this in customer master data in billing tab i left the field Credit control area as blank

this is for those customers where credit check is not required

but the system is considering the credit check to this customer also where i left the field blank

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

As Credit Control Area is assigned to Sales Organisation, system would apply Credit control area to all the Sales Documents of that Sales Organisation.

If you are working in Simple Credit Check & you dont want Credit Check for some Customers, then the best method is not define FD32 details for those Customers.

This will make sure that only for those Customers for whom credit limit is mentioned in FD32 would be checked. Other Customers (for whom credit limit in FD32 is not maintained) simple will allow to create Sales Documetns for any amount.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta'

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post, how its resolved. will be helpful to others for their reference.

If it is not solved,

I hope you can have a try as i suggested- revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rithvika,

Answer is very simple... Dont maintain Credit master (FD32) (ie No Risk Catgory) for the customers for which you dont need credit check.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First define the RISK CATEGORY : 100% - High Risk

SPRO > Financial Supply Chain Management > Credit Management > Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution > Integration with Sales and Distribution > Define Risk Categories

Now Only for the Customer whose credit limit to be checked, maintain the credit limit & Risk Category :

FD32 > choose the customer code & creit cntrl area with selection of Status checkbox > here you can define the customer credit limit & maintain the RISK Category = 100%

Alternatively you can also go for

The customers whose credit limit is not be be Checked, create in different sales area (say sales org 1000, dc 10, div 01 ) & donot assign that sales area to credit control area

SPRO > Financial Supply Chain Management > Credit Management > Integration with Accounts Receivable Accounting and Sales and Distribution > Integration with Sales and Distribution > Assign sales area to credit control area

Regards

Tejpal

Edited by: TEJPAL SINGH on Feb 27, 2009 11:45 AM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it may not serve your purpose,

just a thought.

To whomever Credit is not applicable, use a different doc type of which credit control is deactivated.

lets see, the others comments on the same.

*testing the same in sandbox, will let you ,when found any inputs.