cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout and output S_AHR_61016403 - trip receipts without general trip data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

in the report S_AHR_61016403 - trip receipts without general trip data you can't select field name 'location' and 'business partner'. You can select it through a dynamic selection: shift + F4.

Nonetheless, when you run the report (F8) you still have to change the layout to have a display of 'location' and 'business partner'.

My question is why after altering all those settings, the fields are blank in the report.

I have checked with PR05 and table V_PTRV_SREC to see if those field were actually filled in. They were filled in and had values. So, i would like to know why this report doesn't take into account 'location' and 'business partner'? Are there more settings I have to alter?

Thanks for looking into this.

Regards,

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pamela,

The fields you mention are not available in standard but can only be display when you change the layout. Our recommendation in this case, when you start the report is to define the "layout" in the layout field. You can use a report variant in this case.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raynard,

glad you answered my question. Unfortunately, I have already selected the fields and the results were blank. I have checked in the PR05 to see if there is any data. And there is. The only difference is that the report doesn't fill those in when i select the fields. Maybe because the fields are 'dynamic'?

Regards,

Pamela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pamela,

If the values are there, it should also be there in the report.

Here is what you need to do:

Start the report -> select the fields in the layout -> save the layout list -> run the report again and this time under the "layout field" enter the layout name you have save on which the new fields are define.

Regards,

Raynard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok