cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing workflow in my project. In my project there are two applications. One for the initiator and the another for approver. I am triggering the workflow from the initiator. I had completed the tasks in SWFVISU and when i hard coded the workitem id to check out i found that everything is working fine. I want to fetch the workitem id in the approveru2019s application. Could you please help me how and where to get the workitem id.

Thanks,

Mugundhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am got stuck in getting the workitem id. I had declared a parameter wi_id of type sww_wiid to the application. And in the default in bound plug - HANDLEDEFAULT method i wrote this code.

DATA : wid  TYPE tihttpnvp.
wdevent->get_data( EXPORTING name = if_wd_application=>wi_id IMPORTING value = wid ).

This is returning me error that -> Field "WI_ID" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a "DATA" statement . . . . . . . . . .

And also the method is called in a sequence,

1. WDDOINIT of Window

2. WDDOINIT of View

3. HANDLEDEFAULT of Window

So could anybody help me resolve it.

Thanks,

Mugundhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could anybody help it out.

Thanks,

Mugundhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhimanyu,

Thanks for your response. I am following your material. Could you please say what is the problem in my code which i had posted in the previous post. Can you say where to get that wi_id.

Thanks,

Mugundhan.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the 6th page of the doc. look at the first Image this is how i read the application parameters and it should work.

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Thanks for your response. I will check it out and solve it.

Thanks,

Mugundhan