cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK now i have different problem.

I create Web project in Eclipse (i dont use NW studio as i have bunch of plugins of my own but i guess Eclipse 3.4 can mimic all NW studio does)

I set it up as JSF project.

Next i go to creating new Web Service Client.

I supply URL for webservice (PDF says i should use wsdl labeled as backend but i can find only ESR wsdl under : Manage Business Partner In/Read Business Partner)

i use Axis as WS provider - i guess its bundled with Eclipse 3.4 but i need to recheck that.

I also select glassfish v2 as target runtime.

It generates bunch of classes in package :

com.sap.xi.APPL.Global2.

after client is generated i get bunch of errors in constructors :

The constructor Object(String) is undefined	MEDIUM_Name.java	tst1/src/com/sap/xi/APPL/Global2	line 18	Java Problem

Strange thing is this class extends nothing (only implements interfaces) :

public class MEDIUM_Name  implements java.io.Serializable, org.apache.axis.encoding.SimpleType { 
    public MEDIUM_Name(java.lang.String _value) {
        super(_value);
    }
}

Can anyone help me locating the source of the issue ?

Edited by: Jacek Zebrowski on Jan 6, 2009 1:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jacek,

first of all, please open a new thread ones you have a new question (I did this for you in this case)

Second, this seems to be no SAP software you are using here, rather a bunch of open source. It is more likely to ge an answer to this when using the appropriate forums of the software you are using.

Unfortunately I'm not sure which one that is. If you want to run this on NetWeaver, please first stick to the usual runtime target and software delivered to you. We do support the use of third party software inside of SAP, but it's not a good starting point to learn how things work....

Regards,

Benny