Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,genius

i am sithanandan.

learn for sap

find the answer & reply me.

ERROR 2005-01-02 00:40:20

FRF-00028 Function call raised a program-driven exception CHANGE_NOT_ALLOWED.

MUT-03025 Caught ERfcExcept in Modulecall: CHANGE_NOT_ALLOWED.

FCO-00011 The step changeDDIC000Password with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_ABAP_Reports|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|NW_CI_Instance_ABAP_Passwords|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|changeDDIC000Password was executed with status ERROR .

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sathish,

I believe you changed the DDIC password during the install. In this step, SAPINST is trying to change the password to 19920706. Since you changed the password to 19920706 earlier, it is unable to change sucessfully. Thats because of some rules that it will check the previous 5-6 passwords and the new password cannot be one of them.

So, I suggest you to change the password to something else for 5-6 times and then try to continue with the install.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu Chukkapalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>learn for sap

The first step would be to learn how to ask questions on forums...

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might be an expert but learn how to show courtesy to fellow SDN Members. Language could be a constraint for this SATHISH84. If you know the answer reply else, show courtesy to help him out in posting a OXFORD ENGLISH SDN THREAD else ignore the post.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but I disagree with you.

I can totally understand the language constraints : thay are the same for me because English is also a foreign language for me.

But, when asking a question you have to give the minimum information needed.

On which system and release you are working.

What you try to accomplish.

What is the problem.

What research you did.

Copy and paste of an error message is not a question and I consider it rude.

These forums are completely full of noise and no sense posting because of this lack of effort.

Regards,

Olivier

rejish_balakrishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Did u get this error when you where installing something ?