cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

In a new implementation (ECC6.) before introduction of sales order in the system for a client, the FI consultant introduced the unpaid invoices from the old system in SAP.

If now, I am try to making the first order for this client, the system says in the sales order

credit check (max. percentage for open items exceed) and allow to save the order.

For delivery, the system says: order blocked for delivery as a result of credit check.

The first solution is VKM3 but I am not satisfied because for this client I have:

- the credit limit (checked in FD32) much bigger than receivables (credit exposure)

-category risc = high

-credit group = credit controller 1 (CC1).

Observation: for other clients without unpaid invoices before the intoduction of the first order in the SAP(with the same credit management) the sales order process is OK!!!

Thank you.

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

please Check at OVA8,you might have activated maximum open items.

OR

Please check the Terms of Payment according system will check open item for the customer.

Regards

Sahoo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if the customer master has catergory attached in FD32.. and as per the settings in OVA8,ypu maintain the credit block in OVAK.....thsi can be maintained for both sales order and delivery and per the requirement the configuration is done.....pls check for these settngs.....if customised in sales order(OVAK) and FD32 is maintained for the customer then it will stop at sales order itself in case ther order exceeds rthe limit...or elseif maintained in delivery themn the system gives in formation at order that Dynamic credit limit exceeded by "X" amount...... and this gets blocked at delivery level...

pls check these settings..

hope it will help your answering the querry.