cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI to RFC interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm about to implement Spec2000 to RFC interface. since XI does not support EDI (no EDI adaptors available) i'll have choose one out of two options:

1. manipulate EDI as it was regular text file.

2. use 3rd party tool as an adaptor.

i belies my first option is complicated and clearly has great risk, so i'm looking for as much leads as i can get.

Tnx in advance

Uri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

SAP Provides the SAP Adapter for Receiving and Sending SPEC2000 Messages directly into SAP ECC and its part of A & D Solution.

Joe A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might go with client proxy too .

Regards,

Sarat

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I'm about to implement Spec2000 to RFC interface. since XI does not support EDI (no EDI adaptors available) i'll have choose one out of two options:

>

> 1. manipulate EDI as it was regular text file.

> 2. use 3rd party tool as an adaptor.

>

> i belies my first option is complicated and clearly has great risk, so i'm looking for as much leads as i can get.

>

> Tnx in advance

>

> Uri

Option 1 - I guess that is not a good idea considering the complexity in EDI messages. But then it denpends how many interfaces you have. If there are very less say under 10 interfaces using the EDI spec. then it is still worth investing time and money on coming up with the manipulation but else.... its a night mare.

Option 2 - There are various third party adapter available ex. seeburger, iway etc which you can make use. Only thing is it comes with a cost but life becomes much easier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For EDI you need to use external adapters like Seeburger ,...

Search in SDN lot fo info

Rajesh