Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition from sales document' not possible due to a credit bloc

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have to confirm delivery date and quantity for some purchase order items but i'm not able because i receive following message:

Subsequent function 'Purchase requisition from sales document' not possible due to a credit block' 

Purchase requisition belongs to a sales order which has customer 10000.

The customer 10000 was block from FD32 but now i have unblock the customer from FD32, i have assigned customer to a category risk which is only a warning. (in OVA8 risk category 002 static check, reaction C, status/block uncheck )

There is any possiblilities to confirm quantity ?? I mean ... i understand that sales order was created when the customer was block due to credit limit exceded ... but now the customer is not blocked.

What should i do?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dan

If you want to confirm the delivery date then change the static check reaction to B . in OVA8 . But if you change the static check reaction to A , you can do Delivery and billing also

Regards

Srinath

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

credit limit it's exceded but as i says this customer has a category risk which display only a warning.

But sales order was created when this customer was block (static credit check, reaction D, status/block check)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether the credit limit is exceed for the customer