cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis thru Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to get Risk Analysis (SoD violaions) for roles using web service. Current approach we are using is to first use web service SubmitRequest to create service and then use web service RiskAnalysis for SoD checks for that request. However, is there any web service which gives Risk analysis directly without creating request in GRC? If i give 2 conflicting roles then can i get risk analysis without actually creating request in GRC?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Ankur. That makes sense.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alpesh, Ankur,

Thaks for your answer. As you said, the web service which you mentioned works for existing users with assigned roles/profiles. I was more looking for web service which will give me Risk Analysis before i assign Roles/Profiles.

I found one service VirsaCCRiskAnalysisService which allows me to do risk analysis before assigning any roles/profiles. Of course, the condition is that User should exist in back-end system.

Thanks,

Sanjay shah

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As Ankur said:

""If the user is being created, then the risk analysis has to be done in CUP."

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, Ankur. I don't know if you are aware or not but there is already a web service available to run Risk analysis directly through IDM. You won't need CUP to send the request to RAR. IDM can directly talk to RAR via 'SAPGRC_AC_IDM_RISKANALYSIS' webservice.

Regards,

Alpesh

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

I apologize, Alpesh. I should have been more clear.

The SAPGRC_AC_IDM_RISKANALYSIS web service call from IdM will only work if the user is existing in the back-end SAP system.

If the user is being created, then the risk analysis has to be done in CUP.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjay-

You will have to submit your request to GRC for Risk Analysis to be done. We have not exposed that functionality to IdM, as of yet.

Ankur

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjay,

What version are you on? AC 5.2 SP11 has some of the web services you are talking about. AC 5.3 has most of the web services needed to achieve this. Are you trying to connect via a help desk solution or IDM?

Regards,

Alpesh