Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of customers who are not having sales orders

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hi All,

I want to take list of customer numbers which are not having any sales activities(No sales transactions) from required date. Do we have any standard functionalty to find all these kind of customers.

I can get all customer numbers (Sold to party) from KNA1 table, then if we do somuch manual work, then we will be able to find those customers. In that manual work we may do some mistakes, that will not give 100% perfect result. So, we are searching for any standard functionality.

Please let us your views.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

if you are still interested, here is how you can define your own exceptions analysis...

1. use MC/Q to create your own exceptions

2. select the characteristics (e.g. sales org, customer, dist channel, etc...) that will constitute the initial field selection screen for your analysis

3. choose key figures for your analysis (e.g. incoming orders qty, billing qty, etc.)

4. specify your requirements (e.g. currency, previous periods, etc.)

5. specify requirements for your key figures (i.e. threshold value vs trend vs plan/actual)

6. set up follow-up processing (optional)

7. save your exception

8. use MCYI to execute your exception analysis

hope this helps you.

regards.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

this is possible by defining your own exceptions analysis. I did one for analyzing returns of materials per customer over 12 previous months. I also did another one for a credit department analyzing customers without orders for the previous 6 months. for a key figure (e.g. order quantity), you can set criteria like "equal to 0" or "more than 100", etc. to fit your criterion.

you use tcode MCYI to execute the analysis.

i will try to look for my notes on how i did this as my memory has failed me (hahaha). in the meantime, maybe somebody can try this too?

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Feb 27, 2009 11:25 AM

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This depends on how "sales" are defined in your organization.

If we are talking about the sales documents (orders, contracts and such - VBAK table), then there is no standard report. The Sold-to customers that do not have any sales documents may be identified by creating a query (SQVI, for example) on table KNA1 with LEFT JOIN on VBAK table by KNA1-KUNNR and VBAK-KUNNR field. (VAKPA table may be used instead of VBAK for better performance, as long as it's being populated in your system.) The KNA1 records that will come out without any VBAK records will be the customers with no sale documents.

If the invoiced (i.e. billed) sales have to be considered, then most likely S_ALR_87012186 suggested above or the same query but with VBRK will work.

Please note that S_ALR_87012186 report uses KNC1 table, which is not updated when a sales document has just been created. I've just tested this report with a new customer with one contract and it came out as having "no sales" and there were no entries in KNC1. I bet this table is updated only when something is posted into Accounting. If this fits your requirements, then, naturaly, this report would be the way to go.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

List of Customer without Sales from SAP Standard Functionality.

Use T-Code - S_ALR_87012186

Enter Company code & Under Output Control, there is a check box for Accounts w/o Sales, pit a tick mark in thatg box & execote the report.

You will have a report of all the Customer Codes (with & without Sales Figures).

This is a SAP standard & full-proof method of getting the Customers with / without Sales figures.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a total Customer List from KNA1. (This would give all Customer List)

From SIS (T-Code - MCSI or MC+E) take Customer wise Sales Figures. (This would give a list of Only those Customer Codes against whom there are Sales Figures)

Take the above two data in Excel & run a Vlookup. Here you will have a list of Customer codes with no sales Figures.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth

You have to use SQVI to achieve this where you can table join KNA1 (for total customer codes created) with VBRK (for billing details).

For the given period, wherever the customer code is blank that is without any sales data, you can presume that they are inactive customers. I feel, this query will give 100% reliable information.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi