Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass maintenance of Sales orders,or/and items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Need some help.

Is there a transaction in SAP by which we can reject large numbers of sales orders, or/and items in sales orders in a mass maintenance way.

We dont want to use MASS or VA05.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LSMW or BDC are the other options

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain me little more?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LSMW is a standard TCode through which you have to create a recording and I hope you know how to do this. This you can do on your own.

BDC is with the help of ABAPer, you can develop this program and assign a TCode.

Both the above are one time work and after that at any given point of time, you can mass upload the datas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Actually, I am new to this field, so do not have any idea about LSMW or BDC.

As a SD consultant is it mandatory to know all these stuff ? How to learn this ?

I am working/practising on IDES system.

It will be of great help if you can help me in this regard.

Edited by: pradyumna on Feb 26, 2009 8:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Being an SD consultant if u know about how to record transactions in LSMW or BDC

it will be very useful

for exampl like if u want to create condition records for 12000 maaterials if u create lsmw and do recording u rwork will be easy

if u dont know about LSMW or BDC

just sit with u r abapper and ask him to do LSMW also u try to learn

it is not mandatory but having an idea about LSMW and BDC or SCAT will be more useful

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.I am closing the thread.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

For BDC you require Recording & Some Programming. Thus ABAper's help is needed. It would be OK is a SD person does not know how to create a BDC. But he should be in a position to give proper inputs to ABAPer.

For LSMW there are 14 steps to be done in specified orders & it would be better if a seniour SD person knows how to run a LSMW.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta