Did you mean: 

QS41_Code are not getting displayed

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Scenario is,

1. T-Code QS41

2. Under code groups (of any catalogue) certain codes have been created.

3. The same entries can be viewed through tables QPCT and QPCD.

4. Unfortunately we could not see the codes in transaction code QS41, QS42 and QS43.

5. We checked for authorization related object. But in spite of full authorization codes are not getting displayed.

6. The message that we got is No entries found that match selection criteria Message no. SV004

Few more inputs,

u2022 Recently patch SPKE500053 for HCM module has been updated in system. Earlier level was SPKE500043.

u2022 Patch SAPKB64021 was updated for BASIS / BW/ ABAP. Earlier level was SAPKB64020.

We are worried that because of these patch upload are we facing this issue? Or else kindly let us know if another solution can be applied

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand

I think that is the sap note to be implemented. i had also come across same issue but do not remember the OSS note number

please look into the below link also for reference

Link: [http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=316640]

Regards

Gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Thanks for reply. I am bit confused, which SAP note you are talking about? 62726 or 1078292 or something else?

Any idea, whether this problem has caused because of patch up gradation or something else is the reason.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you are using ECC6.0 then you have use the latest note which is released by SAP.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry, I did not mention SAP version. Its 5.0

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

I have checked and found that problem was with note no 1078292. My version was ecc6.0. So i think you can make use of this note.

otherwise please put a request to sap itself

regards

gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh, Shyamal and AP

We have already applied the same note (1078292) few minutes before. Fortunately the problem resolved with this note. I am closing the thread.

Thanks again for all the replies those you sent!! Keep the same....

Anand Rao

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shyamal,

Thanks for your so prompt reply. I went through note 62726. This note seems to be for asset masters. We are looking for codes using QS41 T-Code. I am doubtful whether this note may prove useful for resolving this issue.

I came across another note 1078292 related with view maintenance. May I have your expert comments please for this?

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Kindly look in to the note Note 62726 - IMG: TA AO22, error SV004; master data: error AY061, for the solution.

Regards,

Shyamal