cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Firends,

Transport Request Imported. Not Properly. truck symbol is found. i am refreshing again and again but still same truck symbol found.

I seen Message From TMS Viewer

Function Module - Message

TMS_WBO_READ_REQUEST - READ_DOCU_FAILED - DEV Server

000 client

TMS_TP_IMPORT - CREATE_ENQUEUE_FAILED - PRD Server

then IMPORT MONITOR

target client = Source Client

max. return Code 7006 - Signal received.

tp terminated on signal SHUTDOWN from OS.

How can i rectify this issue.

Pls reply gurus

Regards

keshav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Its clear that one of the import has been stopped due to shutdown of the system and so cannot lock the object for transport.

Check SLOG<..> file in /usr/sap/trans/log This file shows you if there exists any problem.

If it say RDDIMPDP is not scheduled...you need to Schedule Background Job with ABAP Program RDDNEWPP by logging into 000 client with DDIC.

You can check whether RDDIMPDP is scheduled or not by logging to sidadm and from command prompt give this command....tp checkimpdp SID pf=<ur tp profile loaction>(Eg: /usr/sap/trans/bin/tp_domain_sid.pfl)

Sometimes it shows WARNING :/usr/sap/trans/tmp/sid.lob is already in use....Then check that is being used or delete that and try again

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keshav,

Refer to the following note 556941

It says

"An import seems to hang.

Check in the directory DIR_TRANS subdirectory tmp whether the import process regularly updates a log file for a certain import phase. The last entries in this log file provide information about what the import process is currently doing.

If the import hangs, you may find more error messages in the directory DIR_TRANS subdirectory log in the file SLOG<YY><WW>.<SID> (YY are the last 2 numbers of the year and WW is the calendar week). The lines at the end of the file often even contain detailed messages on the error, such as RDDIMPDP is not scheduled. The following notes should also be checked: 12746, 71353, 26966, 449270.If no helpful information has been found in the SLOG, you should check in DIR_TRANS subdirectory tmp whether there is a file there with extension .LO and this should be compared with note 12746. You can also check the tables TRBAT and TRJOB via SE16 or SM30 to see if there are old entries there."

Please check your SLOG file for errors and let us know the last entries in the file

Also this might happen if the background jobs related to transports do not start.

Please follow the method and check:

Call transaction SM37.

Choose the selections:

Job name: RDD*

User: DDIC in client 000

Selection date: leave these fields empty

Only jobs with the status 'Active' and released.

If there are jobs with release status of back time ,just start them and then try running your transport.

Hope it helps

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rohith,

Thanks for ur help.

agai i got same issue. RDDIMPDP BG job run properly.

what can i do

regards

kesavan

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please post latest info from logs.

TP logs are located at "/usr/sap/trans/log"

I need SLOG.., ULOG,.. ALOG..

Check table trbat, trjob? Are there any entries? Is your tp command running on OS level?

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Keshav,

Please post the contents of SLOG file here so that we can know about the issue

Rohit

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey keshav

Login to 000 client with DDIC user and execute the program RDDNEWPP in SA38 TCode.Select Normal.

This will create RDDIMPDP scheduled event periodic

Regards,

Kalyan