cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Performance reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have a requirement where i have to generate the processor utilization / performance graphs for a particular period of time of our server.We have only java stack system.It is netweaver 2004s.How to generate these graphs .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For monitoring in JAVA Stack you have tools like JARM, SAT etc, you can use visual administrator tools for Performance Tracing services which used to collect the data based on JARM, this is one way other you can connect the JAVA system to central monitoring system...

Regards

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish

Transactions ST03N ( Workload Monitor) is one good option for performance analysis.

Apart from this , an earlywatch report can be taken for the system using SDCC or SDCCN.

But since you have an only JAVA system , running tcodes may not be possible for you until you register iViews for these transactions with appropriate authorizations and GUI to display may be one solution.I heard about this from someone. Not sure if this is the correct solution to your problem. But I hope it helps.

Regards

Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to add iview i need to have EP ? But i don have EP.I only java stack and GRC with it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To take data from tcodes ST03n & STO6( CPU utilization) into a xls files thr is no need that you should have solman. Please give more input related your problem.

Thanks

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we execute t codes in only java stack system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can take data(Workload stats) for a perticular day from ST03n & STO6( CPU utilization) into a xls files & make the graph according to it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that we don have solman connected to this system.