cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI7.1 RFC Lookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im using RFC Lookup and passing a structure (0.. unbounded ) to RFC. My RFC was defined to receive inout in Tables. Only 1 row is being passed to RFC though from Queue display shows multiple rows are being passed. I'm introducing split by value so contexts were taken care of. Anyone guide me what I may be missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Did you manage to pass the Table for RFC lookup, I am having same problem of passing the table structure into RFC request. Anyone ..any ideas

Regards

Prahllad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

This might be because ur RFC lok up code might be picking up the first record only. If yes try to assaign a loop to pick all the records that come from the UDF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your mapping, test the mapping in IR it will give exact problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Scenario was Source - UDF - RFC - Target.

Within UDF I'm taking Source elements ( whole Queue ) and generating a strcture. Iam taking care of contexts etc. Outout of my UDF goes as input to RFC. When I use Display queue option I'm getting Perfect dispaly of Queue ( Several rows with context changes in Place ). But RFC is taking only one row as I kept it in debugging mode and watched it. Only first row ( generated by UDF ) is reaching RFC. I have no clue.. I tried several options.. Removed Context changes etc..

RFC Input ( Meta Data _ doesn't show 0.. unbounded but RFC output shows 0..unbounded.. Im sure Table within RFC receiving only first row..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to receive a table of values from your RFC, you should map it to an element with maxOccurs = unbounded

Check out the "define the mapping" section in the belwo link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/33/1ec6ced273493a993a80c2301c03da/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for reply. But my Problem is NOT on the right side of RFC ( I mean RFC to Target Structure ).

I have Problem sending table from UDF to RFC. RFC is receiving only one row.

With Display Queue I can see all rows with context changes in Place. But RFC is receiving only one row.

I want to do this because with Single Lookup Call I can pass whole table and receive whole table rather than doing lookup for each row.

I have gone thru this link earlier but couldn't help much.