cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalation based on Priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

In my scenario, I'll implement the escalation management in my service desk.

I have done customize rules configuration to looking for the partner who involve the message like :

- Reported by

- Support team

- Message processor 1

- Message processor 2

And what i would like to ask is, when a certain time has elapsed, an email will be send based on the priority.

For example :

When Priority is high for the first time email will be trigger to Message processor 1,

but in 1 hour if the message was not done yet, the message automatically will be trigger to Message processor 2.

Have you any idea and What should i customize to reach this?

Best Regards,

Rhesa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to implement service desk SLA.Pls check the following pdf(heading 2.4 service contract and service level aggrement)

https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001197002005E/Addtional_Information.pdf

Below is a summary of the individual steps needed to use and monitor SLAs:

· If necessary, define a new availability schema and reaction schema (Menu: Master data

Product Edit availability and reaction schema (transaction: COMMPR01 u2013 Edit

Products).

· Product "Supportu201C may contain default values for availability schema and reaction

schema (however, this is not mandatory.)

· Contract determination for the transaction type of the Support Desk notification (SLF1)

must be allowed. (SAP-Customizing CRM Transactions Basic settings Define

transaction type)

· Depending on the item type for the product Support (SOL4), assign the action profile

SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA (SAP Customizing CRM Transactions Basic

settings Define item type).

· Use the Action Monitor (CRMC_ACTION_JOB) to create variant (SMSD0001 is shipped

with the Support Desk).

· Create a background job (transaction SM36) using program RSPPFPROCESS and

variant SMSD0001, and schedule it.

· Create a contract and release it using transaction CRMD_ORDER.

· Create and process Support notifications (the contract must be determined correctly).

· If the times in the Support Desk notification are exceeded, actions in the action profile

will be triggered by the background job, and appropriate users will be notified by e-mail.

You can consult a CRM person for more help.......

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/54/238e39e1ba3541e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm]