Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional fields required for CUA to IDM IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am deploying the Remote Loader for Novell IDM 3.5on my SAP system. (not using the HR driver.)

But I need to add additional fields to allow the logic within the Driver to differentiate between external users and internal users.

How can I amend the IDOC produced by the CUA framework within SAP to add the additional fields, my developer has already created a BADI to grab the additional information to populate into the IDOC.

I just need a way to add it to the IDOC for processing into the Remote Loader.

TIA

Chris

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

you simply have to extend the schema mapping rule inside your driver configuration.

At the mapping rule, you can map your new infotypes to Novell eDirectory attributes manually without changing your HRMDA_xx.meta file.

To make the mapping more handy, you can edit your HRMDA_xx.meta file and re-read it during the schema mapping process. Afterwards you can use the GUI wizard to process the mapping definition.

- Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

We also introduced IDM in our landscape, (2004s) we have sp many password failure when we sync the passwords with LDAP. YOu are facing this...if not, can you help me , because I keep getting password failed because of server policy. We do not have mor information. I would apprecite your feedback