cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differentiating the orders in SNP based on number range but same category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is temporary requirement where we need to exclude planning for certain type of STOs/ASNs from heuristics planning. The categories are same i.e. SAP std categories but number range is different and originating plant is different. We can say that i want filter out the STOs and ASNs originating from particular plant.

Is there any other way than to exclude it from CIF (will have to use user exit) OR through macro functions?

Appreciate your thinking time for this.

Regards

Alhad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure I got your requirement right. Anyway, let me try & answer it nevertheless:

1. You want to exclude certain materials from SNP planning (heuristics) - You can achieve this by using the 'exclusion' functionality in the object selection in program /SAPAPO/RSNPDRP1. The materials you need to be excluded in SNP planning can be entered here so that they are not considered.

2. No need to go for user exit to exclude materials in CIF. You can also exlude the materials in the Integration Models in R/3 by maintaining the variant andagain using the 'exclusion' functionality.

Hope I have answered your query. Let us know in case of further queries.

Cheers,

Srinidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinidhi

Thanks for reply.

I want the material to be planned for in APO SNP but only wish to exclude orders to be seen in planning book e.g.

there is one STO starting with number range 45* and other is starting with 65. I would like to exclued them to be seen in planning book. (both have same categories). Only difference between them is 65 are from one specific location.

This is again a temporary requirement where the stock transport orders and ASNs are not clean and cleaning process is in progress.

Again, thanks for your time.

Regards

Alhad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can delete these STO's and ASN in apo using BAPI "BAPI_POSRVAPS_DELMULTI" then perform heuristics run.

Then perform CCR to restore back these orders again APO.

Best regards,

Vaibhav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alhad Pofali .

I've solved the similar requirement using CIF exit. You can activate the outbound processing of orders while activating integration models.

I've used a Ztable to map the location and PO type. you can use other selection like materials too.

You can then delete these POs in APO directly.

Please note that you will see the inconsistency in POs later whle doing CCR. Yoiu just have to ignore this.

This can definitely solve your problem.