cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery has not yet been completely processed by WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I AM GETTING PROBLEM TO DOING PGI IN MY DELIVERY, AND IM GETTING ERROR-Delivery has not yet been completely processed by WM

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS.

THANKS

PRASHANT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

In delivery if you want to perform PGI in status tab of delivery header and item status till picking should be 'C'.

This you can observe in overview> picking tabOverall Picking status should shown as 'C'. If this status is B, system will give the message you got, check for TO confirmation which you can do using T Code LT12. Get the TO number using Document flow.

Once you confirms the status at Overall picking status will become 'C', then you can do PGI without any problem.

Hope this will help you,

Venkat Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks its solved, but why some time they did not get transfer order conferd through one function.

pras

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This question has already been answered on SDN. Please use Search before posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ensure that your Plant and Storage location has been assigned to the Warehouse number.

Create the Transfer order(LT03) and if Confirmation is required then Confirm it(LT12).

Then you go for PGI,in change mode of Delivery(VL02N).

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks its solved, and problem was to conforming TO, but why some time they did not get transfer order conferd through one function.

pras

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to do Transfer Order in WM via TCode LT03 for that delivery and confirm the Transfer Order via LT12. Once you do this, you can do PGI

Alternatively, go to VL06P, key in the plant and execute. You will see list of deliveries for which transfer order to be created. Select the delivery which you want to process and create TO in background. You can either choose option 1 for creating TO or 2 to do TO and PGI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks its solved, but why some time they did not get transfer order conferd through one function.

pras