cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exists, but has not been set - Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try creating a Sales order i have donean enhancement to set the value of the variable vbak-taxk1.

If i comment this code i am getting all the standard tax conditions types when i select the material & click on the coin icon( pricing tab).

But when my code executes also the tax condition types are pullled but nit displayed on the screen ,,, nd the Message which i see in the analysis tab says,

Condition record exists, but has not been set.

On the condition type UTXJ,,

i get the following message ,

The exclusive indicator has been set in the access sequence for an access. As a condition record has already been determined in the previous access, no search took place in the current access.

Can someone tell me what the problem here is.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have maintained cond exclusion indicator . Check .

Thanks

Rajkumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

the additional enhancement that you have added for tax , due to this the system does not set the utxj condition type automatically.

you would have to do repricing indicator B manualy , else try suitable corection in enhancement , so that condition records are determined /updated at run time

Hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks to all your inputs.

Somehow i managed to solve the problem.

The problem was exatly because of the reason stated by Akasha.

I had written a code to change the tax classification to 0 or 1.

VBAK-TAXK1 in the include MV45AFZZ.

But i had written this in the form to change the values for VBAP structure.

Now i have shifted the code to the form where VBAK can be changed.

But still this is surprising because it was working well till yesterday & all of a sudden it started not to pull the condition record.

Like you all said it used to pull when i hit the UPDATE button & select the 'B' option.

Thanks to all your inputs again.

I have explained what was the problem & how it got solved; so it might be useful for the people who are going to do tax customization in future.

regards,

Kevin.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The possible reason could be condition record would have been created with past date. Anyway go to sale order condition tab, click on "Update" button and double click on "B". See whether the condition updates now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi