cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM 2.5 Sync Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have some problems with synchronisation of MAM2.5.

1. All parts of MAM are available on the client (not only the user view manager), but with synchronisation no data are received on the client. As fas as i see (i am not so experienced) the RepDB is filled with corresponding entries. Any idea what to do?

2. Creating an order at the client, the order is deleted from the client but nor created in the backend. With MEREP_MON is see that there is an error with Sync-BO MAM25_001 --> 'RFC system error: Funktionsparameter "QMNUM" is nicht bekannt (is not known)'. Any idea where is it caused by?

3. Finally the question: Is there any possibilty to debug the Sync-BOs?

Best regards and hopefully there is someone who can help me.

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael ,

<<1. All parts of MAM are available on the client (not only the user view manager), but with synchronisation no data are received on the client. As fas as i see (i am not so experienced) the RepDB is filled with corresponding entries. Any idea what to do?

>>

Are u sure , the data in the replica DB is for ur particular user in the client.?.

Have u maintained any filters for this Sync BO?..

Just check whether there is any filter or some default values are there for this particualr sync BO.

just check <Drive>:Program FilesSAP Mobile Infrastructuredata<conversation ID> , within that any .dat files corresponding to this Sync BO is there or not...

<<2>>

Just run your Create Bapi Wrapper for this Sync BO, whether its is working or not...

After creation run the Getlist and Getdetaio for this Sync BO .. , verify that created entries are there or not

<<3. Finally the question: Is there any possibilty to debug the Sync-BOs?>>

Right now there is no way to debug the Sync BOs.

Just check the BAPI Wrappers used in these Sync Bos.. Verify that , whether its is working properly or nor...

refer this trouble shhoting guide..

http://sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/909d75c3-0801-0010-5f92-920a78c5...

check the Sync Worklist Monitor , what is the OutBox entries for your Particular Moibile ID...

Refer this forum also...similar problem discussed . check whether is it bcoz of this or not..

let me know

Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

thanks for your soon answer.

<1.> I had a look in tables MEREP_207 and MEREP_10100 and i have i saw that MEREP_207 is filled but in MEREP_10100 only data of SyncBO MAM25_070 for my mobileID.

I have no filters and anything else. Everything is standard.

.dat-files i have for 001,016,017,070,090,095 the rest is missing.

Running the emulator has no entries as result.

Refering to the other thread i created the ME-SYNC_USER (customizing in backend, deployment of apps in webconsole and run the replicator), but here i only have the user view manager.

i am frustrated.

please help

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok now i have also the complete MAM-view for USer MI_SYNC_USER but as before no data.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

<2> seems to be a stupid question:

How do i run the Create Bapi Wrapper?

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael, I have been following your thread.

I have the same error with QNUM not being a parameter.

1. I ran the BABI Wrapper via SE37.

2. I used function module ALM_MEREP_001_CREATE.

3. I entered the required criteria in the header record.

I ended up with the same QNUM error. I'm thinking there could be an OSS note for this. Or I might be still doing something wrong from the Mobile perspective.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

concerning Error with 'QMNUM' i saw that there were dumps on MI server side, caused by an unknown parameter in call function.

Having a look at this part (FM CO_IH_ORDER_GENER_5) i recognized, that QMNUM has been added with OSS-note 743038. The call is located in function group CRM_CS_API_ORDER. I am wondering what CRM has to do with MAM?!?!?!!

So far.

Now i have to look if there are additional OSS-notes, if not i will create a new one.

If anyone of you knows something new. Please help.

Also i have still problems to get data to my client.

On client side i a have my full MAM szenario, but no data, except from MAM25_070.

In MEREP_10100 i find only data from MAM25_070 for my mobileID.

In MEREP_207 i find data for 016,017,070,090 and 095

regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Kindly replicate all the MAM T01 syncBos in your MW. Go to the transaction merep_pd and under the under the 'synchronizer' tab select the syncbos and click execute button just above the table.

You get the data.

I will get back to you on 'QMNUM' error.

Regards,

Rahul

If this helps, don't forget my points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

When one gets a RFC error, it is normally due incorrect data at the input or invalid combination of inputs being rejected by the backend. Kindly consult a functional consultant in your organisation to ensure that your backend has properly configured and that the data entered by the user is in accordance with that.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

concerning the RFC-error about QMNUM is solved:

It was caused by different package levels of the software components. The OSS-note 743038 affects two components: A) the plugin PI and b) SAP_APPL.

In our case PI was higher than requested and SAP_APPL was lower than requested, so that one component had the correction and the other one not --> differences. After installing the last package for SAP_APPL the error did not appear any longer ))).

Concerning the point about not getting data is also solved. Its awkward to say, but the error was in customizing of the backend. Sorry for that.

But thank you all very much for your help. I learned a lot, and it will not be the last time when i ask questions.

By the way, the thread

was very interesting, but i had no problems with my user. It was not necessary to use user ME-SYNC_USER.

Best regards

Michael