cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM components on MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if it is possible to see the components of a Sales BOM on MD04? I created a scenario with a sales BOM that I explode on sales order, but only the High Level material of my BOM is visible on MD04.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance...

Jt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JT,

Yes, it is possible to see the components in MD04, with little, configuration settings,

but important thing is that if the components are also passed along with the Main Item, there might be chances of creating double quantity in the Requirements.

Before doing that customizing setting, better to clarify this from MM side.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am not wrong - as per the settings of the TOR(Transfer of Requirements)- the details in MD04 gets updated.

In the Sale order TOR can be switched on/off by schedule line category.

You can see the requirement type assigned to the item in the procurement tab of a sale order.

For that particular requirement type - if Req. transfer is checked in the transaction OVZG, and for that particular item's schedule line category- Req. Transfer needs to be checked in transaction VOV6.

If this settings have done - it will transfer the requirements to MD04. Otherwise it won't.

As of I know - Only main materials will be transferred to MD04. Because, the above mentioned settings will be maintained for main item only.

If you want to transfer the sub item also - you need to maintain the above mentioned settings for the sub item also.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P