cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary window trouble to print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!

I have a smartform with one page. It has a main window and 3 secondary windows, all of them have tables in it. When i send it to print, if the data on the main window doesnt display in the page it goes to the next page but it doesnt happen with the secondary windows...

Please can you help me to display the information of the secondary windows on the next page on the same way that main window?

Regards.

Danyel

Edited by: Danyel Ramírez on Feb 25, 2009 9:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if your data has no limits then u have to include it in either main portion or footer of main window.

because seconday windows can have only fix size data in it.

size of secondary windows can not extend as main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve tried to moved all the tables in the main window, but dont not let me align on the same horizontal level, i mean, they´re presented one in each row. it is possible leave all the tables at the same level, with some editing mask or template?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danyel,

In the conditions of the secondary window check the check box only on page : i.e in you case page1.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danyel,

Its the property of main window that lets the data flow to the next page when it exceeds the page, this is not available in case of secondary windows.

try to include the data present in the secondary windows in main windows itself, may be in footer part of ur 1st table,

кu03B1ятu03B9к