cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Billing - Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have to much experience in SD module so i am writting to know if is possible that we have the following situation.

I would like to make an invoice with two lines but the discount of the first line is equal to amount of the second. Something like this

item product amount discount

01 011101 1000 100

02 130131 100

Can we, in runtime, calculate the discount of the first line?

Have i made myself clear? If not, tell me what point should i clarify.

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I could make out is that it's not that u want the price of the 2nd item 2 b same as the discount on d 1st item. In fact It's otherway round i.e u want that whatever is the price of the 2nd item, discount on d 1st shud b equal to that.

In both of these scnearios, I agree with other friend that std settings r nt there n a routine by an ABAPer friend will help u.

regards

Param

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you Paramjit,

You described exactly what we want to do. The key word was "whatever" price is, the amount of the discount is exactly

I was thinking the same as you and the previous friend, I will only achieve that goal using abap.

Can we tell me some more datails? Not from the abap code, but what routine number should i use? There must be some more apropriate than others

Best Regards

João Fernandes

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard settings, this is not possible. Take the help of ABAPer, tell them this logic and write the code accordingly in the routine. This routine you can find in copy control VTFL where first you have to identify what is your delivery type and billing type and once you identified, block that combination and double click on Items from your left tab. Now you can the item category which is used in sale order. Select that item category and click on magnifying lens on top left so that you can see a field "Data VBRK/VBRP".

Here normally, the routine used would be either 001 or 007. Your ABAPer knows how to add the logic in this routine.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From your description , i understood the following .

Two products for which discount is given equally . say 100. You want to calculate discount for first line item but not the second.

you have to clarify the situation for a particular customer or to particular SA or to that material alone .

In all , you can request your techie to write a code or maintain cond record and resolve the issue.

Thanks

Rajkumar