cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type not picked :Condition record exists (removed manually)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently having an issue with one of the Invoices created.

Invoice created does not pick up one of the discount condition type , even though the condition record exists for the period.

The condition record was created before the invoice is generated.

When I check the Analysis for the corresponding condition type , I see the following message

10 008 Condition record exists (removed manually)

I have not removed the condition record manually.

The same condition type created works fine for other condition records.( Different sales organization)

In the pricing procedure I have not used any customized routines, used the requirement type 24 (

to be active only at the time of Billing )

Any suggestions or hints for this error will be very helpful.

Thanks!

Regards,

Venkata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

For the Copying control of the billing document - (VTFL) - check pricing type.

I think- it should be 'B' - Carry out new pricing.

Bcoz, you assigned the requirement type 24(determine condition types only in Billing) - which will make the condition type to be active only in billing but, in the copy control as it is not 'B' it won't carry out the new pricing.

In the billing document - Click on Update button.

I hope it will work.

And one more thing,

If the condition type is not a rebate relevant(except Tax) - it will not be displayed in case of Rebate Credit memo request.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P

0 Kudos

Hi Venkata Kumar,

In billing (or when copying sales orders): certain condition types were not determined in the source document (this is normally controlled by pricing conditions). When creating the document, a pricing type is used via the document flow (TVCPF,TVCPA) which does not determine these condition types anew, although they should be read via the requirements.

Check this, create a new document flow from Sales order to Billing and verify if the condition still not determine.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata,

For this issue of condition type present and active but removed manually; can you check the pricing procedure once.

Go to IMG - view pricing procedure, under that go to the required condition type, then go to the "Requirements Type" and click F4.

There you select the corresponding "Requirement Type" and click on the "Sourse Text".

Here you will have certain code written. In this normally you will have certain conditions. An ABAPer can help you out in telling what that code means. If this condition is not satisfied; then the condition type behaves that way. (present and condition record found but removed manually)

Once this condition is met; go back to your sales order / Invoice and click on "Update" button in item pricing screen, select option "B" and system should put the actual values of that condition type in pricing.

Hope this will solve your issue

Regards

Syed Nasir