cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI3.1 Error - (FWM 01002)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting the following error after applying the changes listed below to reduce the session timeout. I had opened an incident with SAP and instructed to make these changes. This error is also making scheduled Webi reports fail.

An error has occurred: Unable to reconnect to the CMS scfbi0p0boefrm1.scfbins1.com:6400. The session has been logged off or has expired. (FWM 01002)

Changes made to reduce the session timeout:

Changed the session-timeout to 5 (Default was 20) in the following web.xml files:

CmcApp, CmcAppActions, InfoviewApp and InfoviewAppActions

Changed the logontoken.enable to false in the following web.xml files:

CmcApp and InfoviewApp

Added " -failovertimeout 1" to the command line parameter of CMS server in the CMC.

Set the IdleSessionTimeout = Decimal 60000 (1 Min) located in the registry.

After the changes were made I restarted the CMS server and Tomcat.

I would appreciate any ideas on what might be causing this.

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on XI R3.0. I implemented same change for releasing timed out sessions. It started releasing the sessions but CMC started to time out like crazy and unexpected errors like yours started to occur on logins. The only difference between suggested settings change in xml to 5 min I changed to 30 min. BO tech said it ok to do so. I do not know what is better having restarting CMS periodically to clean up the sessions count or to deal with this mess after fixing sessionu2019s problem. Have you found anything to correct new challenge?

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure Set the IdleSessionTimeout is set to anything greater that 3 minutes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Igor,

I did make the following change that seems to have helped:

Set the IdleSessionTimeout = Decimal 60000 (1 Min) to IdleSessionTimeout = Decimal 300000 (5 Min) located in the registry.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael,

After this change did you restared CMS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Igor,

Yes, I did restart the CMS. However, I'm not sure it was necessary to do so.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Me nether but never hearts to ask. Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP released note 1422296 about this on 15.10.2010 15:24:14.

1422296 - Error:' Unable to reconnect to CMS <servername>:6400. The session has been logged off or has expired.(FWM 01002)' with BusinessObjects XI 3.1.

Symptom

Not able to schedule WebIntelligence reports.

Reports fail with error:'Unable to reconnect to CMS <servername>:6400. The session has been logged off or has expired.(FWM 01002)'

Environment

BusinessObjects XI 3.1.

Reproducing the Issue

Schedule a WebIntelligence report to run now.

Reports fails with error:u2018Unable to reconnect to CMS <servername>:6400. The session has been logged off or has expired.(FWM 01002)'

Resolution

1. From Central Configuration Manager, disable all the services and re-enable them.

2. Log into Central Management Console and go to the server area.

3. Go to the properties of Central Management Server, in command line parameters type -requesttimeout 3600000.

4. Save the changes and restart the server.

5. Follow the same steps for WebIntelligence Processing Server and Adapter Job Server.

6. Go to the connection server properties and increase "Ideal connection timeout" to 120, restart the server

Keywords

reconnect, FWM 01002, schedule, WebI.

Header Data

Released on 15.10.2010 15:24:14

Release status Released to Customer

Component BI-BIP-PUB Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad

Priority Normal

Category Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alinso,

Thank you for providing valuable information, there are some points which is making me confuse can you please clarify

the following ?

About resolution points:

1.how can we disable and enable all the services in CCM ( as we can find only start/stop/restart....options) do you mean to say stoping the ccm services and restarting again or else do we have any other way to enable or disable ?

2.CMS - In the properties side ( in the command line parameters do i eed to add by typing .......'' request timeout 3600000 ''

or shal i edit the numerical number which is present as max object in cache100000 to 3600000

3. and how can we do same steps in webi and adaptive processing server (do in need to type in command line at the end of text which is already present ) ?

4.and lastly do i need to do changes in both development and productionm server ?

Thanks in advance

Thanks again for sharing valuable information