cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intransit PO Order is visible in rrp3 view. Cant see in display details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is PO of 16120 in Distribution Receipt(PO) key figure for 3/16/2009 . But if I do it Display details it shows nothing. I can see details for other buckets.

But I can see this in rrp3 view for the location product.

There are two products in this PO . For both the location products display details is not working.

Livecache consistency job has finished saying no errors.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Biswajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswajit,

Please run CCR for these location products,see if they come in CCR,if so check the status of PO's in

R3 wether they are completed or not.

You can remove the inconsistent orders using RLCDELETE.

Regards,

Thukral

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswajit,

The intransit PO will be visible in product view only at the receiving location and not the sending location. Please confirm whether you have selected receiving location in rrp3 while display. Also confirm whether the same is getting displayed in R/3 or not.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

thanks for your insight.

yes the PO is visible as a receipt element of the receiving location. It is visible in R/3 .But only not visible when we do display details in Planning Book.

Regards,

Biswajit

Edited by: Biswajit Sahoo on Mar 11, 2009 4:59 PM

Edited by: Biswajit Sahoo on Mar 11, 2009 5:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have defined the new category group and have missed to select the correct category (Intransit-EI) for intransit keyfigure. So double check if you have assigned the right category and also you have rightly assigned the category to the keyfigure under the planning object structure 9AMALO. If you have done so you will be able to see the quantity aganist this keyfigure. Also when defining the planning book see that you have assigned the keyfigure to planning booka and also the data view. Also check if you have assigned the stock balance macro to default macro. First move the macro to macro work area and then drag and drop on the default macro on the right hand corner. Let me know if this was the problem you were facing.

Regards

KRN