cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RZ20 CCMS Monitoring. Screen output without connection to user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've define several remote systems to monitoring in the Sap Solution Manager (with remote agent), from tr RZ20. When I clikc twice in one node or I try to see the properties I receive the message "Screen output without connection to user", and I can't see more information.

Thank's in advanced

Francesc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Francesc,

> When I clikc twice in one node or I try to see the properties I receive the message "Screen output without connection to user", and I can't see more information.

when creating the entry for monitoring a remote system you have to use two RFC destinations. The first one for collecting data (usually configured to be used with CSMREG or a similar service user), the second one to start analysis methods. This second RFC destination has to be configured with a dialog user.

Are you sure that this is the case in your system?

Regards, Michael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this note

Note 49730 - Error message: Screen output without connection to user.

This should solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Francesc,

I am seeing the exact same problem. I have configured my CEN environment with CCMS Agents but every time I try to start the Analysis Method on anything other than the local system, it gives the same error message.

Have you found any solutions yet? I have searching everywhere but didn't find anything conclusive. I do think it might have something to do with RFC connections between systems, possibly some authorization issue. Any insights you have would be appreciated.

Jerry