cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with VF04 - save button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All!

I am having one very strange problem with behaving of transaction VF04. For example when I am executing this transaction for one sales org. and only order-related (not delivery-related) I get the whole list of all relevant orders for invoicing. This is OK. The next step which I do is that I select for eg. 10 orders and click SAVE button - then the system creates one time 10 invoice, the next time only 1 invoice, or 50:50,... almost every next time is not the same. I would like to have it in this way that when I click SAVE button that I get 10 invoices and not one. And I am using this way because if I click on button "Individual billing document" I get really 10 invoices but I have to click manually then 10 times save button, which I do not like.

Is there any solution or user exit that can solve this?

Thank you very much for you answers!

Have a nice day!

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Vf04 transaction, Which option you are using? you try with VF04 - > Collective Billing.

As per my understanding this will help you to solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could disable the ability to use create or change within that transaction by asking your security person to ensure Auth Object V_VBRK_VKO has activity 1 & 2 not flagged. This would require two roles in place - one that calls the auth object without the flags and one that has the auth object with the flags so one could produce documents. Worth a try as this will save you changing standard program. I found the auth object via setting a trace in ST01 transaction code. Let me know if you need more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You will need the help of an Abap person, through the IMG you can find transaction VOFM this is where copying requirements and routines are maintained. When you are displaying the routine there normally is a structure to say if the Bill to party do not match then do not combine the invoices. If the invoices are for the same customer an Abaper could easily add a peice of code to make the invoice always split.

Regards,

Paul Roche