cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit or formula to changing pricing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

I have a problem with pricing type. We are doing some modifications in the system and adapting some prices from the contracts when we are creating new sales orders. I want that when we are taking the data from the contract, we check some conditions about existing scales, and if it's the case, we have to change the pricing type defined on VTAA ("B") for another one ("G").

There is some place where i can do this? I tried to do it in MV45AFZB in USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP, but it doesn't works, i have to do it earlier. Maybe in the copy control.....

Have you any idea?

Thanks in advance

Abel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to change the pricing type from B to G only in some case when you are creating a sales order in reference to contract. If this you want you need to add the logic in copy control routine.

Thanks in advances,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. That is just what i want to do. But i wich point of the copy control?

In vtaa transaction i select the source and the tarjet document type. I select the item category and i press doble click on the item category i want.

There i have some different places to put the formula. Should i to do it here? if it is the case, in which point?

Thanks to everyone.

Abel

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to the first DataT.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mariano,

I have seen that in structure TVCPA i can change this pricing type, but know i have another problem.

I have tried to looking for different structures, but i don't know which one will be the correct one for detecting scales between this customer and this material. Is it possible to have the field "scales mantained" in the formula?

I know KONM have scales ranges for this customer-material, but i have no vision of this table....

thanks in advance

Edited by: Abel Raya on Feb 26, 2009 4:20 PM

Answers (0)