cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we have one sales order with two line items wherein we had to maintain two different Incoterms for these two line items. order is being saved but delivery is being split as per SAP standard practise. pls. guide if we have any option wherien we can have one delivery for both the items in this order.

Regards,

Gautam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

With different Incoterms system will split the delivery as a part of standard functionality. You can modify the userexit in which you can write a code to suit your requirementi.e. delivery split should not happen in case of different Incoterms.

Regards,

Nitin Sawant

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gautam

The following are the parameters for Delivery Split

-> Payer

-> Inco terms

-> Payment terms

-> Actual GI Date

-> Account Assignment Group

-> Shipping Conditions

->Export Data

Kindly check the following links for further information :

[]

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/560f63545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a750b9e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/content.htm]

NOTE : Search in the forum before posting the Query.But if you are not satisfied with the solution you can post the thread

Regards

Srinath

ravi_gupta1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

As per my understanding, the criteria which you have mentioned for delivery split is not correct as a whole. Apart from "Inco Terms", I don't think any other parameter which you have mentioned is responsible for delivery split. I belive you would have mistaken the delivery split for invoice split.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gautam

As different Inco Terms in line items will also cause delivery split according to standard settings, if you want to avoid this, in your existing routine itself, write the coding with the help of ABAPer such that if the data at line item differs, delivery split should not happen.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

It is possible to combine multiple orders in to single delivery

Combination criteria

1 Ship to party

2. route

3..delivery due date or delivery date

4.Shipping pt

5.Incoterms

6.Confirmed quantity date at schedule line level

7.Delivery priority

With Incoterms of line items being different no way you can avoid delivery split logically in the standard

Regards

Raja