Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM material availability

dmp-dmagi_cml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are implementing SRM 5.0. When i create a shopping cart for material (1 unit), the material availability that I have in stock (15000 units in MM) doesnu2019t appear in SRM and the system doesnu2019t create the material reservation.

Can Somebody provide some clues?

Appreciate your kind help on this issue,

regards

Edited by: DMP-DMAGI CML on Feb 25, 2009 1:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DMP,

As you aware You must be in classic mode

What is the settings here in your SPRO.

Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)

purgrp/categoryid/source syatem/int.proc reservation generated if stock available/ext procpo

what is the follow on document created after you order a sc?

regards

Muthu

dmp-dmagi_cml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

We are using the extended classic mode, and in spro (Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders) we have:

INT. PROC: Reserven generated if stock available, otherwise ext. proc and for the EXT. PROC: Purchase order if item data complete, otherwise purch. Req.

When I order a SC, if I have material availability in stock the system creates the material reservation or if we donu2019t have the material availability in stock it generates a PO.

The system made reserves in the past, but nowadays it doesnu2019t work.

Regards,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DMP

Are you using any BADI for this special request? since it is not a standard in sap.

regards

Muthu

dmp-dmagi_cml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

No, we don't have any BADI for this special request. At this moment, the system already check the material availability in stock but he doesn't create the material reservation.

Do we need to define movement type attribute (BWA) in Org structue as 201 for reservation? Because i have the 201 for another movement type.

Regards,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DMS

I am very sure you can not create a reservation in Extended classic scenario because EBP is a leading system here.

However View V_EXT_ACT should give you the active BADI's. Update me what is the result of your views. some BDI may helful to create a reservation but not standard sap srm.

regards

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned by you , you have to

Define movement type attribute (BWA) in Org structue as 201 for reservation?

This movement type 201 is only for reservation

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Material availability is a standard feature for both types of scenarios. However, reservation can only be created in a classic scenario as stated by Muthu earlier. You need to use BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI for this. Also you would need to define BWA as 201 for classic scenario for reservation.

regards,

sanjeev