cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partnet Profiles : Outbound Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

When i try to create outbound parameters in Partner Profile in R/3, sometimes i don't get the packet size, i just see only the Receiver Port.

Any ideas why i could not see this option?

Thanks,

Tirumal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tirumal,

When u give all the paramters when creating a partner profile and click on ENTER, you will get the packet size field.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

That's what i did and it gave me a message saying "Please make sure you fill the packet size" but i didn't see the option there to fill the packet size.

Thanks,

Tirumal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

Like what Vijaya said 'packet size' field comes only at the time of saving or onn clicking the 'enter' button.

This is in the outbound options tab and its not a mandatory field and its validated by the screen program.

Cheers

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

when u enter once the field gets activated. when u click on enter again you will get a message saying

Please enter a value for packet size.

If your radio button for 'Output mode' is Transfer Idoc immediately then u need not fill this value.

If the radio button is on collect IDoc you have to fill in this field.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tirumal,

This is bcus when u have activated that field, there is no value.

If for Output mode,

you have selected radio button: transfer IDoc immediately then you need not update this field.

If u have selected the radio button collect IDoc then u have to update this field.

Regards

Vijaya