Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have few queries pertaining to ABAp query

1.Can we create a query in SQVI and move the changes to QA2 - PR1.Because when I save, it does not get stored in customizing request

2.When we create query through SQVI, we have two modes, basic mode and layout mode.In basic mode I am able to sort the sequence of the selection criteia and output as per my requirement.But in layout mode I am not.In SQ01, I am seeing only layout mode and there is no option to change layout mode to basic mode.This really takes lot of time sort the sequence.Infact it does not give the desired result.Any suggestions??

3.When I create a query through SQ01, after joining the tables I am seeing additional fields(which contains sold to party text, ship to text etc..) at the bottom in which I can select the text fields.Wheareas if I create through SQVI, I am not seeing this.My req is I want to display Sold to and ship to description in the output

Please help me to solve the above issues

regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether standard info structure will helpful for your requirement. if that is the case activate those info structure and use.